If you need a tricked-out DVR with a bunch of functionalities, pass right along, please. My review is devoted to Navitel R200 – a simple device from a well-known manufacturer, which every car driver can afford.
Compact body with convenient bracket
The case of the Navitel R200 DVR is made of qualitative materials and has a matte coating. Finger marks aren’t left during use. The device itself is small-sized, and 2-inch display with a definition of 240×320 pixels is used for information output.
Bracket with suction cup and hinged node allows you to fix the DVR securely at any needed angle. The center or side of the windscreen may be chosen for device fitting. The DVR can be easily installed on the bracing and taken from it.
Large control buttons
Large buttons much simplify operation and tune-up of the DVR. Besides, every button has a comprehensible signature — its intended use may be understood easily. Personally, I could simply operate the Navitel R200 even during driving.
Any fuction of Navitel R200 can be activated or deactivated in just a few seconds. On the other hand, the device comes with optimal settings and I had to go to the menu only for memory card formatting.
High quality recording
I didn’t expect high quality recording from such a low-cost DVR initially, but was pleasantly surprised. Navitel R200 saves video files with full HD definition 1920×1080 at 30 frames per second. The viewing angle is 140 degrees. The device perfectly copes with image transmission even in low light conditions. By the way, the recorder records sound quite well. I offer you to look by yourself at the quality of the recording stored during the testing.
Support for additional functions
Additional function activation may be found in menu: G-sensor, movement-detecting sensor and parking mode. From the whole list, I usually use only a shock sensor (G-sensor), which sets thе overwrite protection on the file in case of any strong impact. The sensitivity level of the sensor can be selected independently.
DVR Navitel R200 can be wholly claimed the title of the people’s device. It’s not expensive, shoots well, moreover, it’s also endowed with some additional functionality. Especially, I liked the bracket with a suction cup, which allows you to fix the device securely at the needed angle. Minuses hadn’t been found out during work with DVR.
Why did I choose Navitel R200 car DVR:
– DVR is not expensive, every car driver can afford it;
– The device has convenient large buttons and intuitive interface;
– Convenient bracket with suction cup allows you to fix the DVR securely on the windscreen of the car;
– High quality recording even in low light conditions; – Additional functionality is provided.
Latest posts by Nikita Perfilyev (see all)
- How are TV sets produced in China. Excursion to the Sansui factory (Bibang Digital Technology co) - 27.04.2019
- How are smartphones produced in China. The excursion to the factory in Shenzhen - 22.04.2019
- Review of Travis Touch Plus pocket translator, which raised more than $ 2.1 million on Indiegogo - 05.04.2019